"My people are destroyed....

Man fears what he has no knowledge of. Once he understands it, the fear is gone. the mystery is taken away once knowledge arrives. It's the same thing with the matters of faith when we don't understand how to apply your faith in a given situation, we become skeptical, judgmental, afraid, and unbelieving. But once we understand how it works, the confusion is removed, the mystery is taken away. Amen,

Saturday, June 9, 2018



Personal Note To My Viewers:


Good Morning, and Good Evening to some:

    I would like to thank all of my viewers and audience for viewing and supporting my blog. To that end, without you, there would be no me, Germany, Peru, U.S. France, Russia, Portugal, United Kingdom, Poland, China, Philippines, Europe and the Ukraine. I pray that the thoughts and personal experiences that I've shared have touched or inspired you in some way. Also, my prayers out to the Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain's families for their losses. Although separate incidents. This is why I write to encourage others. That with Christ and knowing the Lord for yourself is the best way to not allow circumstances consume you. I love you all if no one has told you that truly and this post is specifically is for my viewers. I will be introducing my Youtube cooking channel soon so stay tune.

   That being said, cooking to me is like my therapy, and allows me to create things for the people I love to enjoy.

   Please feel free to leave comments on the blog and give me feedback or how anything I've shared. Helped to improve your life, or helped you re-examine ways that you can tweak some areas of your life to be the best version of yourself. Until Next time....









Live Your Life Loved....And Blessings always...

Carol,

No comments:

Post a Comment