"My people are destroyed....

Man fears what he has no knowledge of. Once he understands it, the fear is gone. the mystery is taken away once knowledge arrives. It's the same thing with the matters of faith when we don't understand how to apply your faith in a given situation, we become skeptical, judgmental, afraid, and unbelieving. But once we understand how it works, the confusion is removed, the mystery is taken away. Amen,

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The reality of our decisions....

Greetings followers:

It's been a while, and I hope you all have been doing well, and your lives and families are blessed.

There was a time when I would ask myself? did I make the right decisions? or choose the right path? Until I came into the revelation of God's Word as a born again Christian. I was living in darkness. The reality of the choices, I have made over the years; are starting to make clear sense. Pastor Chris talks about, in the audio. Christ Consciousness, that we will only know as much as we were exposed too, watched, were taught by those that were caring for us, and the schools we went too.

The woman I have become now, compared to the woman I was before this revelation. Has truly made me more consciously aware of who I am, and what steps I need to take, in order to complete my God given destiny. Our mission is to raise generations of men and women who will come into their inheritance to fulfill God's dream. We are all giving the choice, in this life to decide. If we are going to truthfully walk in the righteousness of God, or adapt to the world's perception of how it dictates, the way our lives should go, based on man's knowledge. "Want's you locate yourself, you make the change to move upward and forward" Source: Pastor Florence Amosa: Christ Embassy Hawaii.

A thought to leave you with, from our dear Man of God, Pastor Chris Oyahkliome, Ph.d. "The spirit has the laws that control the universe.... receive the Word when you speak, it comes forth...

Glory be God! I have an excellent spirit, I'm the seed of Abraham because I'm so blessed.....

Carol,

No comments:

Post a Comment