"My people are destroyed....

Man fears what he has no knowledge of. Once he understands it, the fear is gone. the mystery is taken away once knowledge arrives. It's the same thing with the matters of faith when we don't understand how to apply your faith in a given situation, we become skeptical, judgmental, afraid, and unbelieving. But once we understand how it works, the confusion is removed, the mystery is taken away. Amen,

Monday, October 30, 2017

Singles, one of the most painful things to accept is that staying in an abusive relationship is healthy, and you pretend it is real love because you never had a healthy positive Male role model in your life to show you how you're supposed to be treated.

As we end for the month of October, it is truly important to reflect on who we are outside of our married brothers and sisters.  That we are relevant in the house of God even if we do not have a support system within the place of worship where we dwell. Since I've been here in Hawaii, it has been a true test of Faith to be aligned with the promises God has put on my heart. It has truly been a test of faith to keep the passion when life happens. This season of my life has been truly a challenge and I have found myself seeking God's direction more than ever before. One of the things that have kept me focused. Is his word, and despite the distractions around me, yet I have been steadfast in my faith to continue to trust that God has a plan for my life and the ministry that he has given me shall come to pass.

Single's it is truly a test of Faith when Life happens and you are still trusting God for his promises. It's in these trials and test that we are made free. God is seeing how we will handle the situation so he can fulfill the promises he has placed in our hearts.

Single's remember to Live your life loved, stay blessed and keep the Faith.

Carol,

No comments:

Post a Comment