"My people are destroyed....

Man fears what he has no knowledge of. Once he understands it, the fear is gone. the mystery is taken away once knowledge arrives. It's the same thing with the matters of faith when we don't understand how to apply your faith in a given situation, we become skeptical, judgmental, afraid, and unbelieving. But once we understand how it works, the confusion is removed, the mystery is taken away. Amen,

Monday, October 9, 2017

Aons

It is truly my prayer that the words that are spoken through this blog are a pillar of truth for those who read it. God has truly blessed me with the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of his word to impact the lives of those I come in contact with.

The Lord has blessed me with an amazing opportunity to impact the lives of those I work with as well around the world. A prophet spoke life into me when I called to handle a personal matter. That I will Flourish in the year of 2017, and that the two people that were supposed to help and didn't will be seated at the table in the presence of my enemies. In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! I claim authority over my life and the lives of my children Delialah, Dorales, and Monique. The lives of my grandchildren, Isaiah, Elijah, Marcus, Craig Jr. and Lee Lee; Christopher Jr., Franklin, and Levi. Their lives will be a living testimony to the power of God in their lives. They will know his voice, and no evil shall befall them. No weapon fashioned against them shall prosper, they will live the abundant life of Christ. I will not be ashamed of the Gospel, or those who oppose it.

The tragedy that has been going on in the world has been an eye-opener, to say the least to this world of why they need Christ.

No amount of outside achievements fixes inside hurts. The hurts have to be soothed by replacing the lies with truth.. Lysa Terkeurst., PB31 "Uninvited"

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/1-18.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment