"My people are destroyed....

Man fears what he has no knowledge of. Once he understands it, the fear is gone. the mystery is taken away once knowledge arrives. It's the same thing with the matters of faith when we don't understand how to apply your faith in a given situation, we become skeptical, judgmental, afraid, and unbelieving. But once we understand how it works, the confusion is removed, the mystery is taken away. Amen,

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Facing My Fears & Disrupting The Soil in My life

I hit my version of rock bottom and let go of everybody in order to become who I'm supposed to be  Woman... I ate my slice of humble pie... To die to who I used to be....to become who I am truly today...I murdered my Shego....so I could be in a room with strangers at this conference in order to say. I have nothing to protect, nothing to hide so I could grow.

Carol, I forgive you for...
Carol, I'm proud of you....
Carol I love you.....
Carol, I commit to you that....

~Lisa Nichols ~Turn Your Fear Into Fuel

No comments:

Post a Comment