"My people are destroyed....

Man fears what he has no knowledge of. Once he understands it, the fear is gone. the mystery is taken away once knowledge arrives. It's the same thing with the matters of faith when we don't understand how to apply your faith in a given situation, we become skeptical, judgmental, afraid, and unbelieving. But once we understand how it works, the confusion is removed, the mystery is taken away. Amen,

Monday, April 24, 2023

 Hello Family, 

It's been a while, and I pray that you all have been blessed beyond measure. To my beautiful melanin sisters of God. Check in time, how are you? no really, how are you? what silent cries did you have to smile while suffering in silence. As for me, this past year has been mentally trying for me. Spiritually, I was all over the place in my thinking, although I function with a sound mind. 

The family has moved back with me and it feels like I'm raising kids all over again, it's a lot. I know my daughter means well, but the pressure during this time is trying. I'm prepping for law school, looking for work, and trying to maintain my sanity by staying close to God. I'm listening to one of the teachings from Pastor Chris, Titled! "Life is Spiritual". I was hit by a motorist who T-boned me, and it has given me time to reflect where I'm at in my life, What have I accomplished to leave a legacy for my daughters and grandchildren to follow? The fear that I've had these past few months, that I've prevailed in prayer to confirm with God that fear is  not my portion, he didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of POWER, LOVE & OF A SOUND MIND.....

In closing, I will leave you with a short note: CHOOSE YOU! PROTECT YOUR SPIRIT, AND DON'T ALLOW STRONGHOLDS IN YOUR MIND TO KEEP YOU CAPTIVE. 

SPIRITUAL GROWTH IS NECESSARY..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment