"My people are destroyed....

Man fears what he has no knowledge of. Once he understands it, the fear is gone. the mystery is taken away once knowledge arrives. It's the same thing with the matters of faith when we don't understand how to apply your faith in a given situation, we become skeptical, judgmental, afraid, and unbelieving. But once we understand how it works, the confusion is removed, the mystery is taken away. Amen,

Friday, August 18, 2017

The Cost of The Clean Up

Singled, What the enemy meant for your bad God meant for good. I know how much blood God sacrificed for me and blocked things from the decisions and choices I made that would've took me out....See the devil wants you to be silent and not give the praise, don't let sin keep you from God or kill your dreams, or your joy and not trust people. How do you deal with the clean up? Acknowledge it...don't walk around like you are better, you don't get to judge me because your sin is different, don't judge a person because they don't dress right, or look like they slept outside, maybe they did and you shouldn't be worried about what I'm at the alter for, some of us Christians walk around like we are better than other Christians and we are not, we are supposed to love one another as Christ loved us.....

You ever see people that live any kind of way not serving God and look older than they are? But when they see you they ask wow your skin looks so smooth....healthy? The answer is in who I serve!

Pastor John Gray,
Carol Burns, DMD Productions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment