"My people are destroyed....

Man fears what he has no knowledge of. Once he understands it, the fear is gone. the mystery is taken away once knowledge arrives. It's the same thing with the matters of faith when we don't understand how to apply your faith in a given situation, we become skeptical, judgmental, afraid, and unbelieving. But once we understand how it works, the confusion is removed, the mystery is taken away. Amen,

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Because God Showed Me Different

Truly thank you Holy Spirit for my daughters. They are blessed, and successful in everything they do. I'm proud of their challenges and how I taught them how to overcome them, by not hovering over them. And giving them the power and Blessings of the Holy Spirit to be their true comforter in times of need.  I'm on top of the World today! I'm truly flourishing on every side. I didn't allow circumstances and challenges to suffocate me Into fear or cripple me by staying in my comfort zone. Delialah, Dorales, and Monique continue to press on, and Don't be afraid to take the road less traveled. Yes, you will loose some friends, or imposters. But the beauty is the understanding and blessings from God that will catapult you into your purpose for life. Love Always, This beautiful brown girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment